Home! A noun…and a verb. The feeling that can both excite and relax.
At Northlake, we are committed to having you excited to be home. Family owned and operated since inception, with local offices and a personal touch.
We take delight in providing our residents with friendly, honest, and professional service. Our properties are located in areas convenient to transportation, activities, restaurants, nightlife, beautiful parks and recreation.
We work tirelessly to improve and maintain everything we touch, so we can offer quality living at an affordable price.
Let us be your guide to your new home!
Browse All Properties
Why Live at a Northlake Property?
Based on our last Resident Survey, these have been the most desirable features of living in a Northlake Management property.
- Value: We have transformed our properties through continuous improvement, including upgraded kitchens and baths, high quality flooring, and durable finishes.
- Pet Policy: No monthly charges and no upfront fee, only a small refundable deposit is required. We also allow dogs up to 70 pounds.
- Parking: We provide many “off street” parking options. Surface lots are free for residents to use, and some properties have affordable covered garage spaces.
- Electronic Payments: We offer the ability to pay electronically through your checking account, credit card, or MoneyGram electronic cash transfer. You also have the ability to set your rent on auto-pay for the ultimate in “set it and forget it” convenience.
- Maintenance: You have the ability to place requests via any electronic device on our Resident Portal. This system allows you to pay rent, renew your lease, and review any outstanding maintenance requests.
- Smoke Free: All of our properties and premises are 100% smoke free throughout.
- Communication: Our staff prides itself on fast and effective communication. Additionally, we look to you, the resident, to provide us feedback on every aspect of your living experience. We are constantly striving to improve, and take our resident’s opinions seriously.